In a recent development, NASA confirms that the people in Cincinnati can see the International Space Station for 31 minutes during this week. The development is not new at all, as the people in this area often see the International Space Station (ISS) for a limited period. Sometimes the visibility time of the space station, even lesser than a minute, revealed researcher. The same is not the case this time. The American Space Agency’s tracker conformed the duration to be as long as 31 minutes during this week.
If you do not know how to witness the magnificent site, here is how you could see the rare event. The horizon of the sky is zero degrees, and over the head is 90 degrees. One can see the ISS at about 10 degrees. To evaluate where is the 10 degree, you need to stretch your fist horizontally near to the soldier height, and the top surface of your feet will indicate th:e ten degrees location.
Read More: The Dragon Capsule from SpaceX Successfully Reaches ISS
Here are the times released by NASA, when one can witness the event.
- Sunday at 6:39 p.m. for about four minutes- 10 degrees northwest and again 45 degrees northeast.
- Monday at 5:50 p.m. for around six minutes- 10 degrees northwest and again east 10 degrees.
- Monday at 7:28 p.m. for around one minute- 18 degrees to 27 degrees southwest
- Tuesday at 6:38 p.m. for about six minutes- 10 degrees northwest and again 11 degrees southeast.
- Wednesday at 5:50 p.m. for around six minutes- 10 degrees northwest and again 12 degrees southeast.
- Thursday at 6:41 p.m. for about two minutes- 17 degrees to 11 degrees south.
- Friday at 5:50 p.m. for around six minutes- 11 degrees northwest and 10 degrees southeast.
NASA revealed that the recent visibility of ISS would increase space awareness among the public.
[…] Read More: ISS will be Visible for 31 Minutes During this Week […]