As we all know that Google meets nowadays has become the most common platform for video conferencing and other meetings. And the virtual background meets the thing that the users are liking the most. So, the users might wonder that how to use them according to their own wish. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Use Virtual Background on Google Meet? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the things about the meet.
The same feature is also there in the Zoom app and is now available in the Google Meet. Now for the change of it, the user has to follow the below-given steps:-
1. First the user needs to be in a google meet meeting for changing the background. For that, the user can join a meeting or can start his own meeting.
2. After that the user has to click on the option of the 3 dot menu that is present at the bottom right corner.
3. After that the user has to choose the option of the “Change Background” from the menu shown.
4. Now the Backgrounds menu will be shown on the right side of the screen and now there are also the features for the blurring of the image of the user.
5. Now if the user wants to choose his own photo then has to click on the option of the “+”.
6. After that a file manager window will get open in front of the user and the user has to choose from the images given and our team suggests the user select a JPG or PNG with a 1920x1080p resolution.
7. Now the image the user has selected will be shown in the background and from the X button the user can close the background menu image.
And now that’s all about the background image and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Use Virtual Background on Google Meet?