As we all know that in today’s time there is nothing to get through the printers as everyone cannot afford the printers that can provide all the things together in one device. So, if the user is having an iPhone or an iPad then the user has not to worry about third-party apps or any other device. As the users of the iPhone will get surprised after knowing that they will be getting a hidden document scanner in their device only. And if the users are looking for the answer to the question that How To Use The Hidden Scanner In An iPhone Or iPad? then the user has come to the right place.
And moreover, I am not saying that the above lines meant that the user has to click the photo, and then the user has to crop it and it is better to use the scanner app that is buried deep inside the notes app. The feature of the scanner was added late back with the launch of the iOS 11 in the market and if the user doesn’t use the notes app then the user might be unaware of the following documents.
Now if the user wants to use the feature and wanted to know more about the notes app then the user must follow the below steps:-
1. First the user has to keep the documents on a flat surface which could be a lit surface for the documents.
2. Then the user has to open the old notes app and in the notes app, the user can open the new note or the existing one.
3. After that the note will open and then the user has to just click on the option of the camera icon which is present at the top of the window and then the user has to choose the option of scanning the documents.
4. After that the user’s iPhone or the iPad will open the camera of the device and the screen will be completed with a shutter button which is present at the bottom. And after that, the user just not to push the screen according to him/her instead of that the user has to just follow the prompts on the screen, and in order to get good results the user has to place the device just above the document.
5. After that a yellow box will appear that will start scanning the document and then the screen will be showing the tips like get closer to the screen in order to be perfect from the edges and once the scan is complete the screen will automatically show you the scanned document and later if the iPhone is struggling to find the document then the user can click on the shutter button.
6. A small-thumbnail will show you the icon of the pages that the user has scanned already earlier only and the scanner will remain open for scanning the multiple pages and after the user has done with the scanning then the user can click on the option of the save.
And that’s all and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Use The Hidden Scanner In An iPhone Or iPad?