As we all know that Apple Maps is the best feature in the iOS devices to be used and every user wonder to use the same once in life. So, the user might be wondering that how to actually use Apple Maps in another operating system that doesn’t support the working of the iOS apps. So, if the users are looking for the answer to the question that How to Use Apple Maps on Windows and Android Devices?
So, first, let’s know that how to use the Apple Maps On Windows PC
1. First the user has to open the web browser on the PC and search for DuckDuckgo.com. Then the user has to search for any location and then the user has to click on the option of Maps which is present at the top of the page.
2. Now in order to get the driving or walking directions, the user has to click on the option of the directions which is present just at the bottom of the images of the place that the user wants to go to the place that the user has entered in the maps.
3. Moreover, the user can also view the local business on the Map just by sharing the location through the map pin icon which is present at the top right corner of the map, and if the user wants to use the satellite images then the user has to click on the option of the Satellite inset that is present at the bottom right corner.
Now the user might worry that what is the answer to the question that how to use Apple Maps on Android Smartphones and Tablets
1. First the user has to open the browser in the Mobile or the tab and then the user has to search for the option of the DuckDuckGo in the search tab and then the user has to search for the place that the user wants to visit and after clicking on the option of the Maps that is present at the top right corner.
2. And then the user has to follow the same procedure that was followed out in a PC and then the user can access it same as the Apple Maps.
That’s all was the article about the use of Apple Maps in the Android version and in the Windows PC. And I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Use Apple Maps on Windows and Android Devices?