As we all know that it has now become easier for the users to update the drivers in windows 10 as windows 10 allows the user to update all the drivers altogether in one background and the users need not from here and there for the search for the different driver tools. But in some of the old computers, there is somewhere or the other problem arise where the user needs to find the driver for the update of the windows 10. So, if the user is looking for the solution of the same or is looking for the answer to the question that How to Update Drivers on Windows 10? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the Update Drivers on Windows 10.
And with all this, we all know that the best and the common way to update the windows 10 drivers is with the use of the device manager. As the thing is a built-in feature that allows the user to check all the hardware devices connected to the device. And from here only the user can update the drivers through the use of the Internet and it will run on all the devices whether it is the HP, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, etc. And now move onto the steps for the same.
1. In order to do so the user needs to right-click on the start menu and then has to open the device manager.
2. And here the user will find all the hardware devices that are connected to the PC of the user. Now in order to update the driver of a certain device the user needs to expand the menus that are based on the category and in general if the driver is not updated then the user might see an error sign in front of the device name.
3. now the user has to right-click on the name of the driver for which the user needs an update and from the drop-down menu, the user needs to click the option of the updated driver.
4. Now on the next screen the user needs to click on the option of the ‘Search automatically for drivers’. And moreover, the process needs to be connected to an active Wi-Fi network. so the user should make sure to have an active connection.
5. Now the update wizard will start searching for the driver for the device on the internet and will install the same on the Windows 10 PC.
6. And after the installation the thing will ask the user to restart the device and then the user can update the other devices with this thing only and that’s all.
And that’s all was the article about the Update Drivers on Windows 10 and I hope that the users have got the answer to the question that How to Update Drivers on Windows 10?