As we all know that after the update in the windows in May 2020. Microsoft company has made a lot of changes in the new windows including the alt+tab switcher in the Microsoft. Moreover, the main problem is that now the meet has been by default in the taskbar and some of the users are getting fed up with it as they don’t use the app and the app is by default in the taskbar. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Uninstall Meet Now from Windows 10? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all the updates about the new window’s update.
In order to uninstall the same the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. In order to permanently delete the app from windows the user has to first install the group policy app in order to delete it. As the app is not available for windows 10 so to find the app it becomes a little bit handy and now the user has to run the app from the workaround. And from the workaround area, the user has to enable the app. And if the user is a windows 10 app then the user has to move to the next step after enabling the app.
2. Now, once the user has done the above step the user now has to press the windows app and now has to enter the word “gpedit“ in the search tab. After that the user will be able to see the option of the “Edit group policy”. And now the user has to click on that option.
3. Now the window opens the user has to go under the option of the user configuration and after that, the user has to navigate to the Administrative Templates and then to the start menu and after that to the taskbar.
4. Now the user has to scroll down and has to look for the option of the MeetNow.
5. After that the user has to double click on the option and after that, the user has to tap on the enable button and then just click on the ok button at the bottom.
6. And that’s it now the user has to restart the PC and after opening it the Meet option will get disappear from the taskbar.
7. In case the user wants to enable the same then the user just has to follow the above steps and then just click on the option of the not configuration in the 5th step and you are done.
That’s all was the article about the Meet in the taskbar and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Uninstall Meet Now from Windows 10?