As most music lovers always download the songs on the device and most of the users use the option of optimizing the storage space in the device but sometimes the option irritates the person as sometimes it deletes the songs that the user is listening on a regular basis so the user has to download the song once again. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Turn off Optimize Storage for Apple Music on iPhone? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all updates about the storage space option in the iOS device.
In order to do so, the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. First the user has to launch the Settings app on the iPad and iPhone.
2. Now the user has to scroll down and then has to choose the option of the Music.
3. Now the user has to choose the option of Optimize Storage.
4. Now the user has to turn off the button of the Optimize Storage.
That’s all and now the option will not delete the songs of the user automatically.
Now let’s know that how to manually delete the downloaded songs on iOS and iPadOS
1. First the user has to open the settings app on the iOs device.
2. Now the user has to select the option of the Music.
3. Now under the download option, the user has to click on the option of the downloaded music.
4. Now the user has to click on the option of the edit in the top right corner.
5. Now, the user has to click on the red button present in the left corner of the song in order to delete the song from the list.
6. Now in the end the user has to click on the option of the confirm in order to confirm the list of the song.
That’s all was the article about the optimized storage app in the iOS devices and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Turn off Optimize Storage for Apple Music on iPhone?