As we all know that the nowadays the browsers are built-in with password managers that help the user to save the password with all of the login credentials and the user has to just enter the name and the password automatically generated at the time of the login. And now if the user wants to save the password through the 3rd party apps and wants to disable the Built-in Password Manager that is already in the browser or if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Turn Off Built-in Password Manager in Your Browser? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get all the information about the Built-in Password Manager.
The browser comes is Google Chrome.
1. Now in order to do so, the user first has to open the Google chrome and then has to open the 3 dots menu which is present at the top right corner, and from there the user has to choose the option of the settings.
2. Now under the option of the Auto-fill the user has to choose the option of the Passwords.
3. Now on the next screen, the user has to turn off the toggle for the option of the ‘Offer to Save Passwords’, and moreover the user can also turn off the toggle for the auto sign-in option that allows the user to directly sign in the account without entering the Id and the password as it is already saved a the backend.
Now next comes the case of the Mozilla Firefox
1. Now in order to turn off the feature of the Built-in Password Manager in the Mozilla Firefox then the user has to first open that browser and then the user has to choose the option of the hamburger menu and then from the drop-down menu the user has to choose the option of the “options”.
2. Now the user has to choose the option of the Privacy and Security from the left panel and then has to deselect the checkbox that asks you that Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.’
And the last case comes of the Microsoft Edge
1. In order to close the feature of the Built-in Password Manager in the Microsoft Edge the user has to open the browser and then has to click on the 3 dots that is present at the top right corner and from the drop-down menu, the user has to select the option of the Settings.
2. Now the window open will show the user a profile option in the left panel and the user has to choose that and after that, the user has to click on the option of the passwords.
3. Now the user needs to switch the toggle for the option that says ‘Offer to save passwords,’
And that’s all now the Built-in Password Manager feature has been turned off in all the 3 browsers and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Turn Off the Built-in Password Manager in Your Browser?