As we all know that Zoom is one of the best video conferencing apps used in India. Moreover, earlier in the report, the app was given the award of the most activated app in the covid pandemic. But after some time the use of the app in India was limited because of the India and China problems. But people like the use of the app and many other features of the app suit them the best. As most of the users were iPhone or iPad users. So, if the IOS users are looking for the answer to the question that How to Sync Zoom Meetings with iPhone and iPad Calendars? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all the things about the zoom app.
In order to link or sync the app to the iPhone or iPad the user has to follow the following commands:-
1. User has to first install the app on the iPhone and iPad.
2. Now after opening the app the user has to click on the option of the settings resent at the bottom right corner.
3. After that the user has to click on the option of the meetings.
4. After that the user has to click on the option of the synced calendars.
5. After that the user has to turn on the switch which is right next to the option of Sync Zoom meetings from calendars.
6. After that a pop-up window will get open that will say that “Please turn on background refresh, Zoom needs permission to notify you about upcoming meetings.” and then the user has to give the permission.
7. And that’s all now the app is synced to the app but the user should note that the app has access to the stock calendar app.
That’s all was the article about Zoom app syncing and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Sync Zoom Meetings with iPhone and iPad Calendars?