As we all know that Google Lens is an AI-powered technology that allows the user to place an object or anything under the camera and then the lens does a deep search for the object and after that provides the results in the form of options that which option the user wants to use or is suitable for himself.
Google lens was the biggest announcement till now in the history of Google to be launched back in the year 2017, with the launch of the pIxel phone in the market. And if the user is unaware of the app and doesn’t know how t use it then here is the guide and the user can easily download the app from the play store.
Now here is the list of the features that the app can perform:-
2. Smart Text Selection
3. Smart Text search
5. Google homework questions
6. Search around you
And from this above feature is the one more feature which is today’s time is helpful for most of the teens is that the app can solve any type of maths problem. as in that case, the whole solution for the query is been displayed after using the Google Lens.
So, now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Solve Math Problems Using Google Lens? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will be explained step by step that how to solve the problem.
So, in order to do so the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. First of all the user has to open the Google Assistant in the mobile device and then has too long press and hold the home button or the alternative can solve swipe up from the bottom corner.
2. Now the window opened will show the user a list of options and from there the user has to choose the option of the Google lens.
3. Now one thing to be noted is that if the user is using a Pixel or an Android device then the app is already built in the camera app and the user can also download the same from the play store in order to access the shortcut.
4. After that the user has to grant permission to Google lens when it asks.
5. Now once the viewfinder of the camera is opened then the user has to select the option of the homework which is present at the bottom.
6. Now the user has to center the math problem within the brackets and then Google will automatically detect the problem and the solution in the results will be shown to the user.
Goggle lenses can solve both digitally or handwritten equations. And that’s all about the Google Lens and now I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Solve Math Problems Using Google Lens?