Chromebook is one of the devices which nowadays a most usable device among the children and the youngsters. The Chromebook also provides a list of features that allow the parents of the kids to monitor the activities on the Chromebook. Moreover, the parents also get to set the parental controls on the Chromebook, and with the help of that feature, the parents can set screen time, adjust content settings on the web, filter specific content, block or approve apps, purchases, and more. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Set Up Parental Controls on Chromebooks? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details related to the parental controls on the Chromebook
In order t set up the parental controls on the Chromebook, the user needs to follow the following commands:-
1. First the user has to click on the option of the quick settings at the top right corner and then has to open the settings option in the Chromebook.
2. After that the user needs to move on the option of the People and there the user has to click on the tab that displays set up and the tab is present right next to the Parental controls option.
3. After that a new window will get open and the user has to click on the option of “Getting started”.
4. After that the user has to tap on the option of the next and then the window open will show the user the list of the accounts that are enabled on the Chromebook and then the user has to select the account of the kid and then has to tap on the next option.
5. After that on the next page the user will get the list of options for the parental controls and the user can choose among them and then can click on next. After that, the user needs to enter the details of him/herself or the parents of the kid.
6. After that the user needs to click on the option of the next and then again the list of the options for the parental controls will get appear from where a user or a parent can completely choose that which feature to enable or which to disable.
7. After that the user will be asked for setting up the child’s password and then the user has to set the same.
8. Finally, the Chromebook will ask the user to sign out of the account, and then whenever the child will log in then the parental controls will start working automatically.
9. Moreover, the parents can also install the app under the name Google Family Link for parents app which is completely free as the features that a parent has enabled on the Chromebook can be easily monitored through this.
And that’s was all the article about setting up the parental controls on the Chromebook and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Set Up Parental Controls on Chromebooks?