As we all know that most people nowadays don’t make use of Facebook Messenger while chatting on Facebook and rather chat on Instagram or any other app with the same person only that is on Facebook. And moreover, on the other side the user also doesn’t want to miss the things that the friend is having on Facebook and if the user is one of those people, so now there is no need for the user to wander around as he/she will get shocked to know that now there is also feature that allows to Send Messages To Facebook Messenger From Instagram and if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Send Messages To Facebook Messenger From Instagram? then the user has come to the right place.
But also there are some of the limitations that include that the person can’t send the messages to the groups or the pages and can only send them to the person to person. And before 2012 both the apps were separated and that year only Instagram was acquired by Facebook and after that, both the apps were tied up and the user should note one thing that only these two will be used a single messenger and not the other apps.
Now in order to know that How to Send Messages To Facebook Messenger From Instagram the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. Now in order to get started, the user first has to open the Instagram account and there the user can see that the messaging icon now has been replaced with the messenger icon.
2. Now the user has to tap on this messenger icon in order to start the chat.
3. And now in the search bar at the top, the user need’s to mention the name of the person to who the user wants to send the message on the messenger.
4. Now the search result will appear in 2 columns that one will be the Facebook friends and the other will be the Instagram friends.
5. Now the user has to select the option for the Facebook Friends section and if the user doesn’t find the account that the user can also tap on the button the see more.
6. Now when the user will tap on the person’s name then a prompt will be shown to the user displaying “You’re Messaging a Facebook Account.”
And the case implies if the user is not a friend with the person then the other person needs to accept the message and moreover, the feature works the same way when the user does the vice-versa of the thing.
And that’s all was the article about the cross-app messaging feature and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Send Messages To Facebook Messenger From Instagram?