As most people use the iPhones nowadays and every single person requires some time or the other the necessity of scanning the documents at some point in time. The scanning of the documents is very important sometimes for the users and users come in handy at that time when the scanning of documents comes in hand from an iPhone or Mac. So, the users might wonder that How To Scan Documents With The Mac On The iPhone? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the scanning of the documents in an iPhone.
In order to do so, the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. First the user has to launch the files App on the iPhone or iPad.
2. Now on the browser screen the user has to click on the option of the ellipsis button which is present at the top right corner of the window.
3. Now the user has to select the folder in which the user wants to save the scans of the iPhone.
4. The user has to select the Scan documents from the pop-up menu.
5. By default the device will find the scanned document in the viewfinder and capture it and if the user doesn’t want the same then the user has to tap the auto button which is present at the top right corner of the camera interface in order to change the manual setting.
6. Now the user has to click on the 3 colors on the top fr choosing the color of the scanned document and if not then the default color is the photo color.
7. Now in order to adjust the flash options, the user has to click on the option of the flash icon.
8. Now the user has to make sure that the yellow box is aligned to the edges of the photograph.
9. After that when the thing is aligned to the photo that the user has to click the camera shutter button in order to snap a photo.
10. After that the user has to set the perfect alignment of the photo and moreover app will automatically do for the titling.
11. If the user has done the scanning then the user can click on the done option present on the top and then the user has to click on the option of the save.
12. And moreover, if the user wants to retake then the user can choose the option of the retake.
13. Last if the user expected that the files app will save the document in the folder of the browser but if the user wants to save the document to the folder then the user might choose the folder and can enter the folder name in the navigation.
That’s ll was the article about the Scanning The Documents With The Mac On The iPhone. And I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Scan The Documents With The Mac On The iPhone?