As there are many people who don’t like apps go do the analytics and share the data in the background and then they disable the option of the background data usage. And moreover not only the thing allows the user to save the battery but also stops the apps to don’t do anything on their own. And moreover, if the apps are opened in the background then the thing also slows down the speed of the internet that is provided to the user for use in the device. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Prevent Android Apps From Using Data in The Background? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about these things.
In order to Prevent Android Apps From Using Data in The Background, the user needs to follow the following steps:-
1. For the case the user has to first open the mobile and then has to press and hold the app. The options shown to the user will show the user the option of the app info and then the user has to click on that option.
2. Alternatively the user can also go for the option of the Settings -> Apps, and Notifications, and then the user can go for the option of the see all apps. And then the list of the apps will get open and from here only the user needs to find that for which app the user needs to close the data usage in the background.
3. And for that the user will directly add on the app info page and there the user has to choose the option of the “Mobile data and WiFi” . and after that, the window open will show the user the option of the “Background data” and the user has to turn off the toggle.
4. Doing this thing will stop the app from doing the process of sending or receiving the messages or from functioning. And if the app is still open then also the App can use the data.
5. And if the user wants to completely disable the app from the usage of them by the Wi-Fi and the data then the user has to turn the toggle off for the options that suggest “Disable WiFi” and “Disable Data Usage.” At both of these options will be available at the same window at which the previous toggle was turned off.
6. And the users should also keep in mind that the option of doing so is only available in Android 11. And if the user is using the Android 10, then he/she needs to go to the option of the “Data Usage” and from there has to disable the toggle for the option that suggests “Background data”.
And that’s all was the article about the Prevent Android Apps From Using Data in The Background and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Prevent Android Apps From Using Data in The Background?