As we all know that nowadays signal has been become the most important app and trending app among the users as it allows the user just like any other social media app to chat and use it. And we all know that most of the signal users have might link their account to most the devices and due to some of the privacy reasons, it might make a thought in the mind of the users that if they want to Deactivate Linked Devices in Signal then how the thing could be done. so, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Manage and Deactivate Linked Devices in Signal? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will be told both the ways that include the Android as well as the iOS.
Now first comes the case of deactivating the device on the signal from an android device
1. Now for that the user first has to open the app and then has to click on the option of the 3 dots menu at the top right corner and after that has to select the option of the settings from the popup menu.
2. Now on the settings page the user has to choose the option of the linked devices and the page that will be opened after that will show the user all the list of the linked devices.
3. Now the user has to tap on the name of the device that the user wants to get disconnected and then has to press the OK button in the popup message shown after taping the name of the device.
4. And that’s all now the device has been deactivated by the signal account.
Now the case comes when the user is using an iOS device.
1. In this case the user has to first open the app and then has to click on the option of the profile icon that is present at the top right corner.
2. And from the menu the user has to choose the option of the linked devices and the window open will show the user the list of the linked devices.
3. Now the user has to choose the option of the edit from the top right corner and after that has to click on the red minus sign that will unlink the device from the account and that’s all now the device is unlinked from the account.
that’s all was the article about the clicking of the device from the signal account and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Manage and Deactivate Linked Devices in Signal?