As we all know that coding is one thing that has now become common in the minds of the kids an urge to learn at any cost so here is the crack that will allow you to use the c++ without any bugs and will be free of cost and moreover if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to install Turbo C++ on Windows 7 64bit? then the user has come to the right place as in this article he/she will get to know all the possible ways of installing the C++.
Following are the steps that a user need to follow:-
1. First the user has to install software that is DOSBox of version 0.73.
2. After that the user has to create a folder under the name of „Turbo“ (c: Turbo).
3. After that the user has to download the software and has to extract it to the folder that the user has made in the previous step.
4. After that the user has to choose the option of a run at the software window of the DOSBox 0.73 that is shown on the desktop.
5. Then the user has to write the following command at the prompt [Z]: mount d c: Turbo
[The folder TC is present inside the folder Turbo]
and after that, the user will get a notification that will display that D”drive D is mounted as a local directory c: Turbo”
6. After that the user has to type the command as d: to shift to d:
7. After that the user has to write the command as
tc or tc.exe [This starts you with the Turbo C++ 3.0].
8. Now at the last the user has to open the software and has to get to the Options>Directories> and there the user has to change the source of TC to the source directory [D]
Now the next thing comes that How to start TurboC++ in the DOSBox automatically.
1. There is also an option that allows the user to use the software automatically by just mounting some of the files
2. For that the user has to search in the program installation files for the DOSBox versions older than 0.73 and then the user has to open the DOSBox.conf file in any of the text editors.
3. Then the user has to search for the system configuration and then has to edit the same and after that enter the lines at the bottom that the user wants to show when the DOSBox starts.
And that’s all was the article about the Turboc++ and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to install Turbo C++ on Windows 7 64bit?