As we all know that the Java edition of Minecraft doesn’t successfully run on the Intel-powered Chromebooks and on the mac-OS the thing is completely different as they can handle every sought of such thing and I suggest that the user should go for the option of the ARM-Powered Chromebooks. And if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Install Minecraft Java Edition on ARM-Powered Chromebooks? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the ARM-Chromebooks in relation to the Installation of the Minecraft Java Edition.
First, before we process the steps of the above process the user first needs to check that the Chromebook should have the support of the play store. And nowadays the school-issued Chromebooks will not be able to do so and the main advantage is that for the working of it, there is no need for the user to move o the developer mode.
So, now in order to solve the problem the user needs to follow the following steps:-
1. First of all, the user needs to check that the Chromebook is powered by the ARM or by the Intel Processor and in order to check that the user has to open the Diagnostics app from the App drawer and then has to check for the processor under the CPU usage chart. if the name suggests is the Mediatek, Rockchip, or Snapdragon then the Chromebook is the ARM-based Processor and if it is intel then it will show the name as Intel.
2. As the Diagnostics app is still an experimental feature as it is launched a few months ago only and is handy also, so the user can go for the ‘Cog – System Info Viewer’ in order to check the hardware information and the app will allow the user to see the name of your CPU and architecture, memory and CPU usage, and more.
3. Then the user has to install the install PojavLauncher in order to install the Minecraft Java Edition on the Chromebook.
4. After that the user has to open the launcher and then has to log into the launcher with the Mojang or Microsoft account. after logging in the user has to click on the option of the “Play” button and after that, the app will allow the user to download all the files needed for the Minecraft Java Edition and with that, it will also install the Java Runtime Environment.
5. And once the launch is complete the installer will automatically run Minecraft on the user’s ARM-powered Chromebook.
6. And that’s all and if now the user is experiencing very bad then the user has to choose the option of the drop-down menu and then choose the version as version 1.12.2.
And that’s all about the Installing of the Minecraft Java Edition on ARM-Powered Chromebooks and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Install Minecraft Java Edition on ARM-Powered Chromebooks?