As nowadays most of the users have shifted to Spotify or the ganna app from youtube. And most of the users like to use the app on the web rather than installing the app. But sometimes the web app shows some of the problem which becomes annoying and most of the user doesn’t like it. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Fix Spotify Web Player If Not Working? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all the problems with their fixes of Spotify. The problems may arise due to the Cache, cookies, and sometimes weird extension related problems. As in this article, we will let you about all the possible causes.
The case comes of opening the Spotify Web Player in Incognito Mode
1. The first thing is that the user should check that whether the cache or some extension is there or not. So, in order to solve the problem the user has to open the app in the private window or the incognito app. If the user is using google chrome then the user has to go to the 3 dots and then the user has to select the option of the new incognito window and if the user is looking for the Microsoft Edge then the user has to click on the 3 dots and then has to click on the option of the new private window.
2. And if the problem still there then the problem is with the cache or the extension. In order to solve the problem the user should search for the cache in google chrome and in the Microsoft edge the cache is found by the following steps Settings -> Privacy, search, and services -> Clear Browsing Data.
3. After that if the problem still persists then the user should disable the extensions one by one and see that due to which extend the problem is done.
The next case of the Installing Windows Media Feature Pack
1. If the user is using the N feature of windows 10 then the user has to install the windows media feature pack that will help the user to run Spotify on the web smoothly.
2. The user has to simply download the link from this site and then the user has to just restart the laptop that will run Spotify smoothly on the web.
The next case comes off the Fix ‘Playback of Protected Content is not Enabled’
1. If the user is facing the problem of the command that shows ‘playback of protected content is not enabled’ then to solve the problem is pretty much easy
2. The user has to first search for the protected content. in the settings for the chrome and the has to enable the toggle buttons in both the options.
That’s all was the article about the solutions of the Spotify web player and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Fix Spotify Web Player If Not Working?