As we all know that the main problem nowadays in windows 10 is the network issue. And moreover, the problem is faced at that time when the PC is set to up to date and the Wi-Fi also set to the up to date then also the issue arises of the network connectivity. And that time the user needs to get dep down for the search for the issue and the process becomes quite handy for the users. So, if the users are looking for the answer to the question that How to Fix Network Connection Issues on Windows 10? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get the solution to all the problems that arise during the network connectivity.
So, the first solution for the problem comes out of the IPConfig, and in order to do so, the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. The user can use the option of the IPConfig in order to solve the problem of the network connectivity on Windows 10. And for that, the user has to first need to open the option of the Command Prompt, and then there has to press the windows button and then have to type there as “cmd” and then have to choose the option of the “Run as administrator”.
2. And once the command prompt window is opened then the user might try to write the Ip Config commands and the first command will be of the ipconfig /release and then it will display the current IP configuration.
3. And the next command that the user will be running will be of the ipconfig /renew so that the PC could fetch the new IP configurations from the DHCP server.
4. After that the user can flush the DNS with the command as the ipconfig /flushdns and the command will flush all of the cache files that were made while connecting t the network and now the user will not face the problem.
The next solution comes out to be of the Netsh
1. The thing is the other command-line utility that allows the user to solve the network connectivity problem in windows 10. And if the user wants to solve the problem through this then the user has to run the command as the Netsh Winsock reset and the command will reset the whole network stack on your PC.
2. After that the user has to just restart the PC and then the user will find no network issues and if the user is still seeing the problem on the chrome as the “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET” then the user needs to fix this issue.
That’s all was the article about solving the problem for the Network Connection Issues on Windows 10 and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Fix Network Connection Issues on Windows 10?