As we all know that recently Apple has launched MacBook mini, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air with the M1 chips, and the reviews of 3 of the MacBooks were the best. But some of the users also complained that due to some of the pop-ups and the other features the users faced the problem of creating the account in the MacBook or while setting up the M1 MacBook. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Fix the ‘Computer Account Creation Failed’ Error in M1 Mac?
Then the user has come to the right place. As in this article, the user will get to know all the things about account creation on the MacBook
First of all the user must know that what exactly the user creation error is. It is the stuck in process in which when the user opens the Mac, then the user is given the option of creating the account and at that time the user’s screen is stuck in between and doesn’t continue and in this article, the user will get to know about all the fixes for this issue.
First of the user has to keep in mind that in order to do the solution for the same the user has to have an extra MacBook and if not then the user may contact the Apple support system for the solution.
The first step involves the setting up of the Apple Configurator and Connecting Both Macs:-
1. First the user has to download the Apple Configuration 2 app for free on the second Mac and then the user has to launch the App.
2. Now the user has to shut down the first M1 MacBook.
3. Now the user has to use the USB-C cable for connecting the Macs to each other and from the cable, the two of the Macs will be connected.
4. Moreover, if the user is trying to solve the problem on the mini version then the user has to put the cable in the left-most USB-C cable on the left side.
5. If the user is solving the problem on the Air and Pro then the user has to put the cable to the left-most port of the Mac on the left side.
Now let’s know the second step of putting the 3 devices Mini, Pro, and Air in the DFU mode.
First, we come to the processing of the Mini
1. First the user has to connect the Mac Mini to a desktop and then the user has to power off the same for at least 10 seconds.
2. Now the user has to press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds without connecting the power cable.
3. while pressing the button the user has to connect the Mini, to the power outlet.
4. Now the user has to release the power button and then the user will see an amber color in the light on the Mac.
Now in the case of the MacBook Pro and Air
1. The user first has to press the power button on the Mac.
2. While holding the power button, the user has to click on the 3 keys for about 10 seconds. The keys are:-
right Shift key
left Option key
left Control key
3. After 10 seconds over the user has to release the 3 keys but keep pressing the power button until the screen is not opened on the Mac 2.
Now we come to the last step of restoring and recovering the macOS.
1. First in the Apple Configuration the user has to right-click and then the user has to click the option of the restore. And after that, the user has to choose the same option in the pop-up window.
2. You will now see that the configuration will start installing in the M1 MacBook.
3. Now, on the completion of the process the user is able to set up the new account and can proceed further.
That’s all was the article about the M1 MacBook account creation and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Fix ‘Computer Account Creation Failed’ Error in M1 Mac?