As we all know that after so much addition to Instagram and Facebook they both have not remained a social media anymore and have now become more of a platform like the videos to watch just like youtube or more manageable like it. And the main thing on these platforms is the ad that attracted the user’s attention and gave them more useful than the other apps. And with this one of the reports also claims that Facebook generated 98% of their total income from the ads only. So, one can imagine that how much this ad set gives facebook the name, fame, and income of any other feature in that. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Find Recently Viewed Ads on Instagram and Facebook? then the user has come to the right place.
First comes the case of Finding Recently Viewed Ads on Instagram by a user:-
1. in order to do so, the user has to first install the Instagram app on his/her Android app or the iOS version mobile phone. As the ad activity is not available on the website and that once the user has installed the app then the user has to click on the option of the hamburger menu and after that, the user has to go to the settings menu.
2. After that the user has to click on the option of the ads and then has to click on the option of the “Ad Activity”.
3. here the user will get to see all the ads that the user has seen before on his account while scrolling and one thing that the user must keep in mind is that the user will get to see only those ads with which the user has made interactions on the feed and moreover also on the ads that the user has spent on time in the stories too. And if the user merely sees the ad in the feed or story then nothing like that will happen.
Now here comes the 2nd case of Finding the Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook
1. Now the user has to first open the app and then the user has to select the option of the hamburger present at the top right corner when the user opens Facebook.
2. After that the user has to click on the option of the “Recent Ad Activity” from the options provided. And if the user doesn’t see the option then the user has to click on the option of the more and from there the user can select the option.
3. And now like Instagram, only the user can see the add interactions on Facebook too. And with this, it also gives you the time that when the user clicked on the ad for the saving of the ad for later perusal. Along with this it also allows the user to find the recently displayed ads on its desktop and mobile website.
And that’s all was the article about the Facebook and Instagram ads and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Find Recently Viewed Ads on Instagram and Facebook?