As we all know that Nintendo Switch is something that attracted the most people to add the funds and play the games on that and for that many of the user has already made an account on Nintendo and had added the finds through the credit card but it is being important to save the card credentials of the users form the hackers and the only thing that can save is the password and the next-gen security comes that used in almost every platform that is the 2FA or the two-factor authentication and now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Enable Two Factor Authentication for Your Nintendo Switch Account? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the things about the 2FA on the Nintendo Switch.
And in order to apply the 2FA on the Nintendo Switch account, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:-
1. First the user has to open the smartphone or the PC. And after that, the user needs to head over to the Nintendo Accounts website.
2. Now the user has to log into the Nintendo with the login credentials.
3. Now the user has to click on the option of the ‘Sign-in and Security Settings’ which is present at the sidebar.
4. Now the user can see the ‘Edit button against the option of the ‘2-step Verification settings’ and the user has to click on that option.
5. Now the user has to click on the option of the ‘2-Step Verification Setup’.
6. Now the user should download the Google Authenticator or the QR code scanner apps in order to scan the code shown on the window.
7. And after scanning the user has to enter the six-digit code that is shown on the authentication app into the website. And after entering the code the 2FA gets generated.
And that’s all about the article now the 2FA has been authenticated on the Nintendo Switch account and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Enable Two Factor Authentication for Your Nintendo Switch Account?