As we all know that the Apple Air Pod’s provides us with the best noise-canceling and the best transparency. However in order to use the noise cancellation feature of the air pods the user has to use both of them together. But if the user wants to use only one air pod and want to use the ANC feature with one air pod only then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get the answer to the question that How to Enable Noise Cancellation with Single AirPod on iPhone and Apple Watch?
As we all know that the air pods can be used with all the IOS devices whether it is the iPhone, iPad, or the MacBook. So, in this article, you will get to know how noise cancellation will be enabled in the single air pod so that the user becomes comfortable while using the air pods.
The user should follow the following steps in order to Enable ANC with Single AirPod on iPhone
1. First go the Settings -> Accessibility.
2. After that scroll down and then tap on the AirPods option.
3. After that enable the toggle for the ‘Noise Cancellation with One AirPod’.
4. Now that’s all and the user is now able to use the single air pod with the noise cancellation feature.
Now let’s know how to Enable ANC with One AirPod on Apple Watch
1. In order to do so go to Settings -> Accessibility on the apple watch.
2. After that scroll down and then click on the Air Pods.
3. After that enable the toggle button for the option ‘Noise Cancellation with One AirPod’.
Now let’s know how to enable the ANC on a single AirPod on Apple Watch using your iPhone
1. First open the apple watch and then click on the option of ‘Accessibility.
2. After that tap on the Airpods option.
3. After that enable the toggle button for the ‘Noise Cancellation with One AirPod’.
That’s all was the article about the apple AirPods noise cancellation feature and I hope that the user may get the answer to the question that How to Enable Noise Cancellation with Single AirPod on iPhone and Apple Watch?