As we all know that there are many apps for photo editing on the Mac. Moreover, most of the users are in a habit of editing the photos on the Mac and other laptops. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How To Edit Images Using Photos App On Mac? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about all the Photos app that the user can use on the Mac.
As sometimes some of the Apps become handy to use in the Mac and sometimes some of the Mac proves to be so easy that the photo is edited just in few minutes.
Now first the user must know that how to duplicate a pic on the Mac using the photos app
1. First the user has to open the photos app on the Mac.
2. Now the user has to choose the image that the user wants to edit and after that, the user has to click on the Image menu, and then the user has to select the option of the Duplicate 1 Photo or the alternative for it is the Command-D.
And that’s all and now the photo is duplicated and is saved as a copy in the photos app.
Now let’s know that how to edit the photos on the Photos app on the Mac.
1. The user has to first open the photos app on the Mac and then the user has to select the pic that the user wants to edit. After editing the image the user wants to select the option of the edit present at the top right corner.
2. Now the user will be able to see the six main options or tools present at the top in the window that includes Zoom, Adjust, Filters, Crop, Rotate, and Automatic Enhancement.
3 And that’s all and now the user is able to edit the photo according to the wish of the user and can save the photo for further use.
Now let’s know that how to exactly compare both of the photos the edited one and the original one.
1. The user has to first open the app and then the user has to click on the option of the edit and after selecting the image that the user has edited before and saved it.
2. Now in order to view the original image the user just has to click on the option of Without Adjustments button and the alternative for that is that the user can also hold the M key on the keyboard. And after that in order to view the edited item, the user can release the click on the option or on the M key.
Now let’s know that how to Copy and Paste Adjustments in Photos App for macOS
1. FIrst the user has to open the photos app and then the user has to select the image and then the user has to open the image window and has to choose the option for the edit and then just click on the iMAGE BAR AT THE TOP.
2. After selecting the image bar the user has to click on the option of the Copy Adjustments.
3. After that the user has to double click on the Pic and again the user has to click on the option of the edit.
And that’s all about the article and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Edit Images Using Photos App On Mac?