As we all know that data logging is one thing that the users get afraid of most of the time as they remain worried about the fact that might their information gets leaked through third party sites and most of the tech sites have been accused of the same and on the tech sight includes is the Microsoft. So, in order to get rid of this accuse the company launched the feature that allows the user to disable the data logging, and because of that the privacy of the person will remain with himself only and will not be saved or transferred to any of the servers. And now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How To Disable Data Logging in Windows 10? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will be told all the things about the data logging in Windows 10.
Ao, here comes the 2 methods that allow the user to disable the data logging. one is through the installation and the other is an in-built feature that allows disabling the feature.
So, here comes the steps for the first method:-
1. So, the user when first installs windows 0, then the user has given a list of options and form that list of options, one option is of the “Customize” or use “Express Settings” that will be present under the privacy options.
2. Now the user has to select the option of the customize and the thing will give the user a list of options related to privacy and the user can turn off the options that the user doesn’t want to share in the terms of privacy.
3. Moreover, while installing Microsoft will also ask the user to sign in to the account or into a local account, so the user should go for a local account if the user doesn’t want to give the personal details.
Now comes the steps for the next method that is the Disabling the data logging through Windows 10 Settings
1. For that the user first needs to go to the settings in the start menu.
2. After that the user needs to click on the privacy option.
3. Nowhere the user can switch off the various types of privacy options that the user needs to turn off and doesn’t want Microsoft to know the logging details for that thing.
4. And moreover, now the user can turn off the automatic Microsoft updates that will allow the user that Microsoft doesn’t change the settings itself. And for that, the user needs to go to the settings and then has to choose the option for the “Update & Security”.
5. Now in the option of the “Windows Update” the user needs to choose the option of the “Advanced Options“.
6. Then the user needs to click on the option of “Choose how updates are delivered“.
7. Nowhere the user needs to turn off the toggle.
And that’s all was the article about the Disabling the Data Logging in Windows 10 and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Disable Data Logging in Windows 10?