As we all know that due to the high prices of Apple products on the market, now most people are thinking to shift from iOS to android, and the users with this might thinking of the fact that they can transfer the photos from the iCloud to the google photos. And the users that think so are right as Apple has already made it very simpler to use the process and if the user is looking for the answer that How to Directly Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will be getting a complete guide about the same.
The process of transferring the files from the iCloud to the google platform is pretty much easy and helpful but there are some of the limitations of the same process and it is worth taking a look at the same.
So, the thing that the user should keep in mind is that when a user transfers the photos from the iCloud to google photos then the data still remains in the iCloud, and in simple words, it means that only the copy of these types of photos is ent from iCloud to the google photos. And as of now, the support is there only for the Google photos and the support for the other apps is likely to come in the future.
Now here comes the details about the things required for the direct transfer of iCloud Photos to google photos.
1. Make sure that the user is using already using the iCloud and if the user has not enabled it then the user needs to follow the Settings app -> Profile -> iCloud -> Photos. And after that has to turn on the switch which is present right next to the iCloud Photos.
2. the next thing to make sure is that the user has already enabled the 2FA and if not then the user should proceed with the steps (Settings app -> Profile -> Password & Security -> Two-Factor Authentication).
3. And the last thing that the user should keep in mind is that the google photos must have enough storage.
4. Now here comes the files types that the google photos supports and the icloud can transfer easily .jpg, .png, .webp, .gif, some RAW files, .mpg, .mod, .mmv, .tod, .m2t, .m2ts, .mts, .mkv files..wmv, .asf, .avi, .divx, .mov, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2, .mp4, etc.
5. The duplicate photo of the user will appear as just one photo.
6. The most recent edited photo will be transferred and not the original one.
7. And for a better understanding the photos are transferred in the form of the albums and the user make sure that the album name will be shown as the copy of the camera album.
And now here comes the process of transferring the same.
1. In order to do so, the user needs to first open Apple’s Data and Privacy page.
2. Now the user has to sign in using the Apple ID and the password.
3. After that the user has to click on the option of the Request to transfer a copy of your data.
4. And now from the drop-down menu, the user needs to select the option of Google Photos.
5. After that user will be asked to select the choice of the file that whether the photos or the videos or can transfer both of them.
6. After that the user has to make sure that there is enough storage in the google photos.
7. Now the user has to sign in to the google account where the user wants to transfer the files.
8. Now after opening the account a popup message will be shown that will allow permission for the transfer and the user has to give the permission.
9. After that the user has to click on the option of the transfer.
10. And after that the photos and the videos will get transferred but apple will take about 3-7 days to confirm that the transfer has been complete.
And that’s all was the article about the Directly Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos and I hope that the user has got the answer for the question that How to Directly Transfer iCloud Photos to Google Photos?