As we all know that the recent changes in the WhatsApp policies and privacy WhatsApp allows the user to share the data with Facebook or the other companies of Facebook. And moreover, from the sources, it has also found that from the 8th Feb the WhatsApp will force you to accept the new term and conditions, and if the user denies then you will be lockout of WhatsApp. Moreover, the user is not able to be out of this opt-out of this intrusive policy until the user is living in a European country. So, if the user is still worried about the data he/she has now shard on WhatsApp can be leaked so in this article you will get to know the answer to the question that How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account on Android iOS and KaiOS?
So, first, let’s know how to remove the WhatsApp account from the Android Device?
1. First the user has to open WhatsApp and then the user has to head towards the settings. The user can do so by clicking on the 3 dots present on the top right corner and after clicking on the dots then click on the option of settings.
2. Now from the settings page tap on the account option. By clicking on that the user will be able to see many options and at the last, an option is provided of deleting my account so just click on that.
3. After that the WhatsApp will ask the user to enter the phone number from which the account has been created and after entering the phone number just click on the button of delete my account that is present just below the line where the user has entered the phone no.
4. After tapping on the button the user will be asked for the reason for deleting the account and then the user just has to click on the option that suits him better and after that click on the button of delete my account twice and after that your account will be deleted from the device and then you can easily uninstall the app form the device.
Now let’s come to the process of deleting an account from an IOS device?
1. In order to delete an account from the IOS device first open WhatsApp and then head to settings from the bottom navigation bar and then tap on my account and then click on the option of delete my account present at the last.
2. After that the Whatapp will ask the user to enter the phone number and after that, the user has to click on the delete my account option.
3. After the account deletion is complete now the user is able to delete the account from the device.
Now we come to the steps of deleting the account from a KaioS device.
1. If the user is a Jio Phone user then just click on the option of settings and then go to account and then just click on the option of delete my account after deleting the account the user account will get deleted from the phone.
2. After confirmation just click on the delete button that will be shown to you twice and then you are done.
Now let’s know that what happens when a user deletes a Whatsapp account
After the user chooses to delete the account the company provides 90 days regain process and doesn’t delete the chats and other documents that the user has shared but deletes the other things shared with the other Facebook companies. Moreover, the company claims that private information will not be deleted and will be provided again
If the user regains access and also claims that if the user stops the usage of WhatsApp then also the private information will remain with the only so that if something wrong occurs then the user can be arrested or found out.
That’s all was the article about and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Delete Your WhatsApp Account on Android iOS and KaiOS?