As we all know that Telegram is one of the most active chatting apps in the world but most people are using its alternative which is known as WhatsApp. As of now, WhatsApp is also updating its terms and services and in the way of that, the user is shifting from the telegram to WhatsApp which is proven to be the most secured app. As of now, people want to keep the privacy of the details that they share from one person to the other. Moreover, some of the users are neither using telegram nor WhatsApp but are using Signal as it proved to be the most secure app in the world. If a user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will know how to remove the telegram account from their databases and moreover how to remove the private information from it.
Now let’s know how to delete a Telegram account.
As there are many ways of deleting or removing a telegram account and in this article, we will be getting all the ways of deleting the account. As the user is able to delete the account from the app or from the browser also whichever suits him better. In this article, we will be discussing all the possible ways of deleting the account on telegram.
Now we come to the first case of schedule telegram account deletion
The company offers a very basic feature of account deletion as if a user installs the telegram and uses it for one-month ad then stops using it so the telegram itself terminated the account of the user after a period of 6 months. But the app also offers the user to set up the timing of the account termination according to his/her wish.
In order to do so, the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. The user first has to open the app and then go to the settings. After that, the user has to go to the option of privacy and security.
2. Now the window open to going for the option of ‘If Away For’ and then the user is able to select the time period for the telegram to stop and after that he/she is able to use it.
3. After that the user is able to delete the account for that much time period and can install the app after the time period is over. The time period offered is of 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months.
Now we come to the next case of how to delete the Instagram account instantly
The previous method of the telegram account deletion was easy and simple but if the user wants to delete the Instagram account instantly then the user has to follow the below steps.
1. In the case of deleting the telegram account instantly the user first has to open the browser and then the user has to go to the telegram and there the user has to visit the telegram account management page and then the user has to log in to the telegram with the phone number.
2. After that the user has to tap on the option of the delete account.
3. Then enter the reason for deleting the account and then click on the option of delete my account present on the last of the page.
4. After that the pop-up box will get open up giving you two options such that “yes, delete my account” and the other that ” Nope I”ll give it another try” and now the choice depends upon the user which option to choose.
That’s all was the article about the Telegram account and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently?