As we all know that Memes is one thing that has become important in our lives and without the Memes, our life has become almost incomplete and the teen of today’s genes are always in a search to create a meme on each app they get and in the context of that, we saw that nowadays almost all the classes are taken online through the use of Ms teams and the other meeting apps are in just for the basic only. So, we are here to tell you that How To Create Memes On Ms Teams? but one thing that the kids keep in mind after reading the article that doesn’t send the memes to teachers and keep it between them only.
In order to do so, the user has to follow the following steps:-
1. First the user has to open the team’s app and then the user has to head towards the chatbox. Now from the list of the buttons that are present on the chatbox the user has to select the option of the sticker button.
2. Then the user can search for popular memes and can also select the image in order to create a meme.
3. In simple words the user can browse the entire collection of the memes from the meme section present and the user also gets an option of creating the custom memes by choosing the user’s own choice image.
4. Once the user has added the image then the user can select the text that he/she wants to enter on the top and the bottom and then the user has to save it or can directly send it to the person he/she wants to send.
5. Moreover, the user can also add captions to it and then can send it to the user.
As of now, the user can send memes of any type but there are also some limitations or restrictions that are applied to these types of memes and especially the custom memes that the user has to especially keep in mind. In simple words, the user can only create custom memes that play along well with the old top and bottom text format.
That’s all was the article about the memes on the Ms Teams and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How To Create Memes On Ms Teams?