As we all know that a user can cast an Android TV to the Windows 10 PC, and now the same thing can be done with another option where the user can handle the whole of the User interface of the Android TV on the Windows 10 PC and there is no need to use a remote. A sour team found the way out where the user can use the interface of the Android TV a can use the keyboard and mouse or the windows 10 for the customization of it. And now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Control Android TV From Windows 10 PC? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the AndroidHow to Control Android TV From Windows 10 PC? TV with the Windows 10.
For the controlling of the Android TV to the Windows 10 PC, the user needs to follow the following steps but before that, the user needs to keep in mind that both the Windows 10 PC and the Wi-Fi router must be connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
1. First of all the user has to enable the option of the Developer Options and then USB debugging on the Android TV and for that, the user has to open Settings -> Device Preferences -> About, and then the user has to scroll down to the option of the Build and then the user has to tap on the developer options for about 6-7 times that will enable the developer options on the Android TV.
2. After that the user has to go back to the preferences page and then has to click on the option of the “Developer Options” and then has to scroll down to the option of the USB debugging and has to turn on the toggle for the same option.
3. Now the user has to open the option of the settings and from there the user has to click on the option of the network and then the internet and from there the user cans see the IP address and the user should write it somewhere as it will be needed later on.
4. Now the user has to move on to the Windows 10 PC and there the user needs to download the scrcpy tool from the link here. As the tool is an open-source tool that allows the user to control any android device over an ABD connection.
5. Once the file gets to download the user has to extract the zip file and the best part implies here is that scrcpy comes with the ABD files and there is no need for the user to set up an ABD platform.
6. After that the user has to open the folder and has to type the cmd in the address bar that is present at the top-up folder. And then press enters the result will show the user command prompt window.
7. now the user has to run the ABD command in order to get connected to the Android TV. And after that enter, the command as ADB connect ipaddress.
8. Now the user will get a Prompt on the Android TV displaying the message as “Allow USB debugging?” and after that, the user has to enable the checkbox and then has to click on the option of the OK.
9. Finally the Windows 10 PC is connected to the Android TV and then the user has to run the command as ADB devices and after that enter the scrcpy in the command and then hit enter.
And that’s all now the screen of the Android TV will be shown on the Windows 10 PC and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Control Android TV From Windows 10 PC?