As we all, not that Ps5 is one thing that offers a lot of fun to the kids and the adults as well and after the launch of the new controller the experience has become more comfortable and the user might wonder that why can’t they play the same game in the mobile phone with the same controller. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Connect PlayStation 5 Controller to Your iPhone and Android Devices? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the Ps5 controller connection.
So, the first case here of connecting the controller to the iPhone or iPad
1. First the user has to press and hold the Create button on the PS5 controller that is launched with the new one and till then until the light starts flashing.
2. Now the user has to open the settings on the iPhone or iPad and then has to head towards the option of Bluetooth and now the user will see the option of the ‘DualSense Wireless Controller’ under the option of the other devices.
3. And the user has to just tap on that and has to connect to the controller.
And that’s all now the user can play any game on the iPhone with the help of the controller.
Now the next case comes of connecting the Ps5 controller to the Android device
1. The same process, the user has to first press and hold the new Create button on the PS5 controller and then wait for the light to start flashing.
2. And after that has to connect through the Bluetooth and there the user will find the same option to connect as the ‘DualSense Wireless Controller’ and then just tap on the option in order to connect to that.
3. And that’s all
And that’s always the article about the connecting of the Connect PlayStation 5 Controller to Your iPhone and Android Devices and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Connect PlayStation 5 Controller to Your iPhone and Android Devices?