As we all know that the chrome has the default serach bar as the goolge in the every device whether it is a Android,IOS or windows. So, some of the users that don’t use google regularly are not in a habit of using it and if the user is wanted to change the default search engine then the steps are pretty much easy but some of the user find it difficult and moreover some of the users find the google less relaible than the other search engines. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Change Default Search Engine in Chrome on Windows Mac and Android? then the user has come to the right place.
Now let’s know that how to change the default serach engine in the Windows Mac and Linux
1. First the user has to open the chrome and then has to click on the 3 dots on the top right corner and then the user has to go to the settings option present at the bottom.
2. Now the user has to click on the search bar from the sidebar and then the user has to click on the option of the goolge and then has to click on the option of the drop down menu.
3. Now the user has to select the option from the options given below that the user has to set the default sidebar.
4. The user is also aboe to move,edit or remove the search engines according to the user wish. The user has to just got to ‘Search Engine’ > ‘Manage Search Engines’.
5. Now the user has to click on the ‘More’ button  in order to edit or delete the option and that it and now the search engine has changed according to the user’s wish.
Now let’s see that how the same in the android device.
1. The user in order to do so has to open the chrome and then has to go to the 3 dots at the top right corner and then the user has to go to the settings option.
2. Now the user has to click on the option of the search engine and then the user has to selectthe search engine from the avalaible options provided.
3. In order to add more search engines the user is able to add them from the search provider and that’s it the search provider on the device is changed.
That was the article all about that how to change the default sidebar in the chrome and I hope that the use has got the answer to the question that How to Change Default Search Engine in Chrome on Windows Mac and Android?