As we all know that nowadays a normal working person has many gmails in the accounts for the use of different purposes. So, sometimes it becomes handy for the users to handle too much of the emails in regular and have to, again and again, search for the default or the personal email that the user wants to use. Moreover, if the user changes the mail and then uses the browser then also the user can’t see the apps of google as the default apps are set in default id only and from there the user can easily as they are pinned and are showed at the top of the list. So, if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Change Default Google Account on Your Android? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the default google account.
Now here are the steps that the user needs to follow in order to Change the Default Google Account on Your Android
1. First of all, the user has to navigate to mail.gmail.com/mail in order to get access to the mail inbox. And along with this, it is also not necessary for the user to have the default user account opened in the browser so that to change the account.
2. Now when the user has opened the inbox, now the user has to click on the option of the profile icon which is present at the top right corner. After clicking the drop-down menu will show you all the logged-in accounts.
3. After that the user will get to see an option of the logout, so the user has to log out from all the accounts that include all the logged accounts and as well as the default account.
4. The above step mentioned is the most important step to be followed by the user.
5. Now the user will be transferred to the logged-in window, the window form which the user used to log in at earlier and there the user will show the accounts that the user logged in earlier and from there the user can add one more and can select from the shown ones the account the user wants to be set as default.
6. Noe the mail choose will become the default Gmail for the user and everything will be now be done from that mail only.
That’s all was the article about the Change Default Google Account on Your Android and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Change Default Google Account on Your Android?