iPhone Casting Android TV
This article will lead you to How To Cast Android Smart TV To iPhone
One of the features that are best on Android TV is the chrome cast feature. The user could easily cast the TV to the mobile phone within a few steps. Also, there is no synergy between the two google platforms and only in a few seconds, you could access the TV with all the things that you are accessing on the mobile phone.
Like this only apple has also launched the feature of the Airplay which is used to connect the iPhones with the Apple TV, but the feature of the Airplay is not accessible with the Android TV. But this article might prove to be lucky for the IOS users as they will get know about the steps that how to connect the IOS with the Android TV.
Now we come to the steps of the casting both with each other:-
Firstly the user must ensure that both the devices should be connected to the common network of the Internet. Secondly, the user must also ensure that both the devices should be near the router in order to experience the best screen mirroring of the iPhone with the Android TV
Now here comes the steps:-
- If you are using the chrome cast apps like Google apps, Netflix then you need not worry about the casting with the android Tv as the apps are easily castable to the Android TV. One of the users just has to open the app and go to the right top or bottom and then has to select the button for the cast.
2. The next step is that you should tap on the Android TV after that the casting is easily accessible on the Android TV within a few seconds and you can enjoy watching. The best feature is that it supports sound output and landscape mode.
3. But for some users, it may be bad luck as if they do not want to connect the above-mentioned casting apps and moreover they have to use the third-party app for the casting. the one has to go ahead and install A power Mirror (iPhone / Android TV — Free, offers in-app purchases) on both your iPhone and Android TV. It will make your Android TV AirPlay-compatible.
4. Next, open the app on both the devices and tap on the screen mirroring option of the app, and there you will find an “Apowersoft” in the Android TV and then tap on the cast button.
5. Finally, you will have the iPhone on the Android tv and you could enjoy your best moments on the TV that you are earlier watching on the iPhone. The feature also supports the supports sound output, zoom in/out, and landscape mode.
If you are facing any lag in the system then follow the steps -> General Settings -> AirPlay resolution -> 720p and that’s all.