As we all know that Gmail Add-ons are a great thing that helps the user to increase the power of any software that the user is using already. And it doesn’t matter which of the software the user is using as to whether it be Trello, chrome, or any other the thing is the same that the Add-ons provide the power to the software that the user is using already. The add-ons not only allow the users to select and pick the options of the use of the software and it also provides the new users a set of the basic and petite features that will help them to be there with just a few features. And when the same thing was provided on Gmail then the users liked it most as it helped them the most of the time and now if the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Add and Remove Gmail Add-ons From Your Account? then the user has come to the right place.
As in this article, the user will get to know all the information about the Gmail Add-ons
So, the first case comes out of installing the Gmail Add-ons, and for that, the user needs to follow the following steps:-
1. In order to do so, the user has to first go to his/her Gmail account and after opening that the user has to click on the option of the gear which is present at the top-right corner just above the emails of the user.
2. Now from here the drop-down menu will get open and from there only the user has to choose the option of the add ons.
3. Nowhere the user will see a list of options that can be an add-on to Gmail and our team tested the Trello app as it the most common app used for the team and the project management.
4. After that the user has to click on the option of the Trello installation and then install it and then the user has to press continue and that’s all.
5. After that the user will be asked to select the account to which the Trello should be attached and then the user has to just enter the credentials related to that and follow the instructions that Trello ask to follow by the user and this is how Trello will get add on to the Gmail of the user.
Now next comes the case of removing the Gmail add-ons from the account
1. The case applies when the ad-ons are no longer use by the user, so the user can simply remove them from the Gmail account.
2. In order to do so, the user has to choose the option of the Add-ons from the account, and then the user has to click on the add-on that the user wants to remove from the account, and then the user has to just click on the option of the uninstall and the add-on will be removed.
And that’s all. Now that’s all was the article about the Gmail Add-ons and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Add and Remove Gmail Add-ons From Your Account?