According to the reports it is claimed that Google has just added a new feature to the Google TV that allows a user to add on kid’s profile to the TV. The feature will allow the users to set up the parental controls and can also do other things like sharing your family library, approve purchases, manage their screen time, monitor apps, and much more. The tests done by the sources explain that the feature is the best to be experienced by the kids and if now the user is looking for the answer to the question that How to Add a Kids Profile on Google TV? then the user has come to the right place as in this article the user will get to know all the details about the kid’s profile on Google TV.
In order to do so, the user has to follow the below-given steps:-
1. First the user has to open the profile and then has to head towards the option of the switch account.
2. After that the user has to click on the option of the “Add a Kid” button.
3. After that the user has to set up the account, for which the user has to follow the on-screen instructions
4. After that the user will be asked to add a kid name to the profile and if the user has already added a kid profile to the Google account then it will show that same profile or the user can make the new one also.
5. After that the user has to enter the name and then the user has to click on the option of next.
6. After that the user has to enter the age of the kid and then the user has to click on the Next button.
7. After that the user has to click on the agreement of the terms and conditions and has to proceed further.
8. After that the Google TV will take up some time to complete the profile setup and after that, the user will be asked to enter a 6 digit code that will be sent to the registered mobile number.
9. And that’s all now the profile has been set up and now the user has to just select the app that he/she wants to be accessed by their kids and install them and finish the setup of the apps that are required.
10. Moreover, the user can also set up the screen time on Google TV in order to get to know that for how much time their kids have watched the TV And with this there is also an option of profile lock in order to deny the access of the account to the kids.
that’s all was the article about the setting up of the profile of the kids on Google TV and I hope that the user has got the answer to the question that How to Add a Kids Profile on Google TV?